Thursday, May 9, 2013

Spring Flowers!

It has been beautiful the last three days even with the rain we've had.  I love Spring flowers and this is one of my very favorites.  Mine bloomed in Feb. thinking it was Spring and then we had a second Winter so really missed seeing my flower beds bloomed and full of Daffodils.  It is Friday so that means it is time for another Copic/Any Alcohol Ink Marker Challenge at the Outlawz!  Our challenge this week is May Flowers so it is an easy and fun challenge.  Hope you come join us this week.  We would love to see your creations.

Entering in a few challenges:
As You Like It Challenge:  Favorite Die or Punch
My Heart Pieces Digital Stamps Challenge:  Anything Goes
Papercrafting Journey:  Anything Goes
Divas by Design:  Anything Goes
The Sisterhood of Crafters:  April Showers Bring Flowers

16 comments:

  1. Pretty card, Linda!! Love the daffodils! A beautiful spring card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image from FTHS and i love aqua ! Beautiful card, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, love your bright papers too, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Linda! LOVE the happy colors and your design is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘April Showers Bring May Flowers’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect May flowers card. So bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love those papers & colors, Linda! Wonderful coloring, as always. And the die cuts are so fabulous! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just gorgeous Linda. I love your bright springy papers. Thanks for joining us at PCJ and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty Linda - just a gorgeous image and the whole card design looks so wonderfully fresh and floral. Great colouring on those daffs - one of my favourite signs of Spring too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Linda! I love the bright colors and pretty image! Wonderful coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW bright and cheery! Thanks for joining in with our first challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete


  11. This is beautiful thanks for playing with us at PCJ this time
    Jacki xx(PCJ DT)
    http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://punkyougirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my ... this is lovely. What swirly die is that Linda? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card hone and I love the die you've used.
    Thank you so much for joining in with our first challenge.
    Annette
    My blog : Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for As You Like It Challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh, I love this, Linda....the flowers are sooo pretty and I just love the gorgeous colors you used!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! I LOVE that bright color palette and that cool swirly die cut too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very bright and happy card! I love the repeating flower them in stamp, paper, punch, embellishments... Thanks for playing with us at My Heart Pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.